Compteur des visites

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I ​​am cute, rich and great player: I'm jealous"

 

Booed in every game, regardless protected by the referees, Cristiano Ronaldo is not complaining. He also knows why: "The opposing fans are hostile to me because I am rich, handsome, great football player and people are jealous of me. I see no other explanation," he said this morning. Just like what he suffered in almost every away game in La Liga, the Portuguese striker was booed when he touched the ball Wednesday night in Croatia on the occasion of the victory of Real (1-0) in the Champions League against Dinamo Zagreb.

 

Ronaldo also complained that the referees, judges there, do not protect them enough talented players assaulted the field. He attacked Norwegian Svein Oddvar including Moen, who officiated on Wednesday night: "I hope we will never fall more about the referee. We talk about fair play, protection of good players, but I don 'I never received it. I do not understand, "he said. After such statements, we can understand is that the player divides.


No comments:

Post a Comment